Tuesday, April 15, 2014

But First, Let Me Take a Selfie!

TESTING IS OVER!

I repeat:

TESTING IS OVER!

At least for Language Arts.  Math is Monday, but who cares about math, right?  ;)

We don't know what constitutes passing/not passing- still waiting on the State to figure that out and surprise us.  I did get some feedback from the curriculum instructor, though, who said...and I quote "I thought they looked pretty good," when referring to the kids' raw scores.  Most people would think "pretty good" is lame...but I'm all about it!  I can breathe now.

While breathing today, I allowed my kiddos to take one of their favorite quotes and draw/write it on pages of old books.  It is a hobby that I had taken up a while back, and thought that the kids would enjoy the rebelliousness of destroying books in a reading class.

Some of the quotes I got were sweet...some were inappropriate, and others were funny.  Here are my favorites!

I think I'm rubbing off on them!
Oh dear...
Girl is very self-aware!

So, if you become president, you won't know?  Scary!

These are a few of my favorite things!

ME EITHER!
True.

#precious

Let's pretend the spelling was on purpose...


-Mrs. Combs

No comments:

Post a Comment