Friday, August 4, 2017

She's (maybe) back!

I'm back!

Maybe.

It's been a few years, and quite a bit has changed. By "quite a bit," I mean that I've changed schools, changed grade level, and birthed a toddler. He's pretty awesome, but he does take up 22ish hours of my day. Also, I'm learning Spanish, folding a load of laundry every once in a while, and updating my Facebook. I'm a busy gal.

Needless to say, this return to blogging may not stick. It looks like I wrote a total of ONE last year. Now THAT is commitment.

I'm not sure what direction it will take. Eighth graders - my new adventure- are a whole new animal compared to sixth. They aren't nearly as cute and funny, though they do have redeeming qualities that I'll (maybe) blog about later.

I guess the most notable thing going on right now is my syllabus. I'm geeking out over its design and the fact I have included QR codes that link to the gradebook, handbook, and other important info. Rough draft of page 1 below!



'Night! Gotta grab some ZZZs before Brantley steals them from me.

-Mrs. Combs

No comments:

Post a Comment