Friday, May 23, 2014

Don't Stare at the Evil Eye!

After having a bird fly in my classroom and a student staple his finger, summer is here!  Today was a crazy, hectic day- but there was also a healthy dose of excitement mixed with nostalgia.  I can't believe my first year is over.  Of course I'm already missing my kids- they got sweeter as the days grew shorter.  The number of hugs multiplied, and although there were still some discipline issues, I grew closer with many of them.  I really really hope they come visit me next year!

I'm sure I'll write more lovey-dovey and eloquent posts later, but I wanted to share some of the funny pieces of advice that my kiddos left for my upcoming class.  I received a lot of very touching pieces of advice, but you know I love their humor. :)

"If you sleep in Mr. Johnson's class, he will yell at you and you will need ear surgery."

In my defense, I didn't implement this rule until after I found gum on the floor.

So, there's a minor spelling error here, but the locker monster is a real thing.  It raids kids' lockers and steals important papers that they PROOOMIIISSEEEE they finished at home.  Sneaky locker monster!

I wish I knew what "talk moments" referred to!

(Mrs. Combs DOES like worked turned it.  This is true.)

She really did bring me cookies...

BEWARE!

Or don't fight anywhere?
Yes, because I'm super scary!


"Listen and pay attention and be quiet and give Mr. Massey oreos."
Cookies seem to be a theme....

WHAT??! 

Good advice for anyone!

"Have a lot of fun, but don't do anything dumb!!!!!"
-Yes, please!


She WILL send you to the office!

"Don't ever stare at Mrs. Comb's evil eye when your in trouble"
HA!  I like to think of it as more of a "stern eye." :)
Aren't they adorable?  I'm off to lose myself in a book.  Happy summer!

-Mrs. Combs


No comments:

Post a Comment